Frequently Asked Questions
- How will my children find their classes?
- Do most of the campers go to CEE during the school year?
- My child doesn’t know anyone else going to the camp. Will they feel left out?
- What is your peanut/nut policy?
- How do I drop off and pick up my children?
- Can we change classes?
- What are my chances of getting into a class from a waiting list?
- We’ll be away for a week of vacation. Can you prorate our session or can we take a make-up week later?
- How many students are in your classes?
- Where do the kids eat lunch?
We always remind teachers to do some “getting to know you” activities as part of the first few days of class since many students are new to the School, the teacher and other students. We also have teachers and teen helpers keep an eye on students to see who needs some coaxing to join group games or sit with a group at lunchtime.
Given the nature of the classes and anticipated full enrollment this year there will be little opportunity for changing classes. We are happy to work with you to help your child adjust to their classes. If there are extenuating circumstances and any class changes are made there will be a $50 class change fee.
We will be having lunch on our new rooftop playground that has lots of picnic tables with umbrella shade. Campers can bring their own lunch or order from freshlunches.com (ordering will be open at the end of May).
For additional questions and concerns, contact The Summer Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org.