CEE is currently engaged in a Campus Enhancement Plan that has been carefully designed to limit disruption to activities on our campus. Below is a detailed schedule of the construction phasing and the impact it will have on campus.
2018-2019 School Year
• Toddlers and EC1 will remain in modular classrooms on campus.
• EC2 will remain in the Alfred House and a modular classroom behind the Alfred House.
• Kindergarten, first, and second grades will remain where they are in Building B.
• Third grade will remain in their new location in the building on La Cienega.
• Fourth, fifth, and sixth grades remain where they are in Building C.
• No Summer Institute for Kids or EC Summer Camp while Building B is demolished.
2019-2020 School Year
• All buildings will be completed; work will continue on the new play field.
• EC1, EC2, kindergarten, first, and second grade students will move to the new building on Clinton, and Toddlers will move to the new Toddler Center at Alfred House.
• Third grade will remain in the new building on La Cienega.
• Fourth, fifth, and six grades will remain in Building C.
January 2020: CAMPUS ENHANCEMENT SCHEDULED TO BE COMPLETE
Please note that the planned work schedule can be impacted by many factors (e.g. weather, unforeseen technical and cost issues, etc.) This schedule is our best estimate and is subject to change.