Campus Enhancement Plan
The Center's Campus Enhancement Plan began in the fall of 2016 and will transform our campus into a state-of-the-art school.
Once completed, the enhancements will include:
- A 30 percent increase in total square footage.
- 50 percent more roof-level play/recreation space.
- New Early Childhood (Toddler – pre-K) classrooms and play yards.
- A new, full-sized gymnasium.
- New, high-tech Lower Elementary (K – 3) classrooms, studios and labs.
- A new main yard with a green space large enough to allow a range of athletic experiences and community activities.
- Re-configured office, meeting and presentation spaces.
- Additional on-site parking spaces.