September 12, 2018
It was a busy summer on the construction site as the crew powered through to complete the erection of the steel framework for the Clinton Building.
In the coming weeks steel and other work will continue, and we will begin to see the floors take shape as concrete is poured on each level.
- Constructing the La Cienega building required 2,742 cubic yards of concrete at 4,000 pounds per cubic yard!
- Constructing the Clinton building will require about 1,450 cubic yards of concrete at 4,000 pounds per cubic yard!
- The La Cienega Building also included 420 tons of structural iron, and the Clinton Building will include 360 tons of structural steel.
- The first column in the La Cienega building was placed on March 1, 2017
- The school's de-watering system is pumping 250 gallons of water from the settling tank on the site every 5 minutes (3,000 gallons per hour; 72,000 gallons per day)
View our latest air quality reports: